• Design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software
• Understand the requirements, current state architecture of the enterprise and create roadmap for the future enhancements accordingly.
• Create Software Architecture Document, High Level and Low Level Design document, Non functional requirements for the project.
• Define Integration Design and Security Design for the Web Services and Enterprise components involved.
• Participate in production of technical specification for development and integration requirements.
• Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at a program, enterprise or operational scope.
• Collect and Provide estimates for the requirements.
• Convey architectural solutions to all levels of professionals and leaders.
• Engage with client architecture group
• Mentor and train project team members on the Solution details for a smoother execution.
• Ensure quality deliverables.
• Positive attitude with high degree of professionalism and unwavering commitment to client satisfaction
• Desire to learn new technologies
8 10 years of experience in software development
Hands on experience in Software Architecture and Software Design,
Presenting Technical Information,
Hands on experience in web applications
Hands on experience in Micro Services.
Should have hands on working experience with RDBMS/SQL and schema design
Strong written and communication skills
Must have skills:
• Experienced Java full stack with Spring Boot, Eclipse
• Experience in scripting languages TypeScript, Node JS, Nuxt/Vue or React JS
• Experience in MongoDB
• Experience working in Kafka, Open Shift and Red Hat Rules Engine
• Experience with Git, Jenkins and TDD or basic unit-testing
Salary: 27,50,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Apogee Services Private Limited
Contact Company:Apogee Services Private Limited