- Understand existing security model of client and ensure that the final architecture, strategy and governance model recommendations and reports are aligned with the overall security policy of client.
- Must Have 8+ years of experience in IT Industry, Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience on AWS security technology.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience with AWS security architecture, governance and security add-ons (e.g. CASB, logging services, Transit VPCs, cloud identity management tools) is a must.
- Planning & executing security benchmarks, backup & Disaster Recovery.
- Network setups & Firewall configuration, Site to Site VPN.
- Create utilities to monitor security group changes using CloudWatch and SNS.
- Setup cron jobs to execute task on the servers.
- Should have created AWS Lambda functions using Python Scripts to automate the processes such as Monitor IAM activities, IAM Key rotate, S3 bucket permission check and Security Group Rules check, Cloud Tail lookup, EBS Volume increase, EC2 Tag-based alerts and add shutdown tags, AWS Inventory, Purge aged Snapshots and restrict EC2 instance launch not using Golden AMIs.
- Build performance monitors & alerts designed to manage SLAs & minimize outage using tools like AWS CloudWatch, NewRelic etc.
- Implement AWS WAF and configured the required rules.
- Must have experience in automation, software engineering (TF, phyton, scripting, etc) as primary qualifications.
- AWS sysadmin, security ops are good to have.
- Strong background in multiple security disciplines and technologies, including network and endpoint security, identity and access management, end-user security services, SIEM, and security automation/orchestration, including deployment in AWS environments.
- Good in firewall capabilities Next Gen firewall, IDS, IPS, WAF implementation and provide solutions on end to end security.
- Exceptional communication and interfacing skills with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Securing Cloud (external and hybrid) environments (SaaS, IaaS & PaaS).
- Proven ability to influence people across the enterprise to adopt changes to the current security and technical environment to optimize functionality, efficiency, and availability.
- Familiarity with compliance regulations and CIS Critical Security Controls frameworks and standards.
- A proven ability to articulate recommendations effectively to customers, vendors and management with varying levels of technical/security knowledge.
- Ability to analyze and develop security and technology control solutions from an end-to-end perspective (across platforms, application, data and networks).
- Expert knowledge of federated identity systems, directory services, role-based engineering, multi-factor authentication, and SSO.
- Knowledge of standards (e.g. SAML, NTLM, LDAP, Kerberos, PKI, etc.).
- Must be highly creative, curious and a strong networker.
- Knowledge of Privilege Management Systems (Super User Privilege Management, Vaulting, Application Control)
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Apogee Services Private Limited
Contact Company:Apogee Services Private Limited