Roles & Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2-4 years working experience with ServiceNow platform as a Developer in enterprisewide, multitier ServiceNow production environment.
- At least 5 years of experience in the IT Industry Experience
- Agile Scrum methodology Experience
- Hands-on experience integrating ServiceNow with external systems like AD, SCCM, Monitoring tools, Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, B2B, etc.
- Client Side and Server-Side Scripting i.e. Catalog Client Script, Business Rules, Script Actions, Script Includes, etc.
- Client and Server APIs i.e. GlideDialogWindow, GlideForm, GlideAggregate, GlideRecord, etc.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, crisis management and problem-solving skills are essentials
- Good oral and written communication skills Strong analytical, teamwork and customer engagement skills
- Ensures information is accurate and complete Self-motivated and open to learn all aspects of cloud administration
- Implementation of CMDB & Asset Management, CMDB
- Development experience in Event Management
- Advanced and current understanding (and practice) of supported outofbox network monitoring connectors, such as SCOM, Netcool, SolarWinds and HPOM.
- Strong communication
- Team managing skills
Certifications & Trainings a plus:
- ServiceNow Fundamentals
- ServiceNow Event Management Fundamentals
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Event Management.
Salary: INR 3,75,000 - 8,75,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Apogee Services Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Meenu Srivastav
Contact Company:Apogee Services Private Limited