Roles and Responsibilities
INSIDE SALES Coordinator/Administrator
Location : Bangalore
Work Hours : 5PM 2AM IST Pickup & drop available
Supports North America, Europe and APEC Sales Operations
Inside Sales is looking for an experienced, detail oriented and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide vital sales and administrative support to the sales team through a variety of related responsibilities. The position requires an ability to handle multiple tasks under deadlines, good judgment, dependable and a professional, supportive attitude.
The sales coordinator will aim to facilitate and support sales teams internal requirement so as to help maximize performance and focus on continually improving client experience. Perform tasks assigned by sales team with the highest regards for quality and detail.
In this role, a successful candidate will coordinate with the sales team and provide sales and administrative support through various responsibilities listed (not limited to) below.
- Take sole responsibility of generating detailed and accurate usage reports of specific QDI products and communicate with internal and external customers within a defined timeline.
- Own responsibility of managing the QDI Sales Inbox, rescue queue and channel vital communication to respective sales lead.
- Address incoming sales enquiries via WebChat Sales function in the assigned time slot in a calm and friendly manner.
- Communicate with sales on order delays if sales orders are not processed within a specific time frame. Coordinate with QDI customer care to arrive at a speedy solution.
- Support sales team with generating sales quotes and retrieving invoices for QDI Portfolio as and when requested.
- Alert sales team on unassigned and stale sales prospects.
- Help drive attendance to QDI Webinars by reaching out to prospects via phone and email.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems and assure of speedy solution.
- Participate and attend sales call and ensure adherence to sales processes.
- Identify bottlenecks in the sales process and suggest improvements.
- Able to manage and renew assigned renewal opportunities before license expiry.
- Field incoming sales calls and channel information to territory sales representative.
- Open to take on additional responsibility as and when need arises.
Position requirement :
- Has experience being a sales coordinator/sales administrator.
- Fluent and clear in communication (Written and spoken English)
- Experience working with Sales Force CRM is an added benefit.
- Willingness to work in North America shift timings
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Detailed and number oriented
- Strong organizations skills
- Team-oriented, professional appearance and demeanor
- Good time-management skills
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role:Sales Support & Operations - Other
Salary: 4,00,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Devices & Equipment
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Sales Support & Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Pharma in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Apogee Services Private Limited
MNC Medical Devices
Contact Company:Apogee Services Private Limited