- Minimum 7-12 years of experience in service management or infrastructure management
- 6+ years working experience on Splunk
- Responsible for resolving all technical incidents escalated by the L-2 team
- Working experience supporting and implementing Splunk deployment management, search head clustering, and indexer clustering environments.
- Responsible for SLA compliance
- Bring different data sources into Splunk via different methods including forwarding, application API calls via programming/scripting, DB connect, and HEC.
- Develop new applications leveraging Splunks analytic and Machine Learning tools to maximize performance, availability and security improving business insight and operations.
- Analyze and correlate complex data sets to detect abnormal conditions and develop custom searches with Splunk query language.
- Should have carried out formal knowledge management initiatives to upskill the team
- Experience in Project Transition and transformation
- Ability to work effectively in diverse; virtual and multi-cultural environments
- Good knowledge of business continuity planning and disaster recovery practices
- Flexible to work on shifts
Salary: 9,00,000 - 13,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Apogee Services Private Limited
Contact Company:Apogee Services Private Limited