Channel Development Ast Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for developing and maintaining relationship with key stakeholders, as well as ensuring growth of customers/partners list and sales in the market. The role is also responsible for gathering market and competitors information for analysis and formulation of strategies.
To be based at Mumbai handling South Mumbai.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the annual plan for channel development including strategy formulation, activities, communications, budget and resources
- Responsible for achieving /exceeding the set target by exploring market opportunities in local hospitals and other potential segments.
- Conduct and execute marketing activities (seminars/webinars/CMEs, product knowledge training, doctors visit, B2C marketing initiatives) to increase awareness, acceptance and uptake.
- Identify & Meet Doctors who can refer patients for abroad.
- To build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders (key opinion leaders, doctors and potential partners).
- Carrying out market analysis for identifying new business opportunities and competitor analysis
- Ability to work in cross functional teams within the company
- Find patient touchpoints/ to get treated abroad.
- Develop Channel of Patient referrals.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualifications & Experience:
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Minimum 5-15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or health care industry and have experience in Medical.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong and proven leadership
- Strong drive-for-result by showing high effort to deliver on commitments
- Min. Bachelor Degree
- Experienced in sales and/or marketing
- Eager to develop capabilities by actively take initiative.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 7.5-17.5 Lacs P.A.
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Department:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
A leading International Hospital
Contact Company:Apogee Services