- Estimate PostgreSQL database capacities; develop methods for monitoring database capacity and usage.
- Lead efforts to develop and improve procedures for automated monitoring and proactive intervention, reducing any need downtime.
- Develop Stored Procedures and Database Triggers in support of application development.
- Participate in application development projects and be responsible for the database architecture and design.
- Participate in the creation of development, staging, and production database instances, and the migration from one environment to another.
- Responsible for developer SQL code review to ensure queries are optimized and tuned to perform efficiently prior to production release.
- Responsible for regular backups and recovery of databases.
- Responsible for regular maintenance on databases (e.g., Vacuum, Reindexing, Archiving).
- Responsible for pro-active remediation of database operational problems.
- Responsible for Query tuning and preventative maintenance.
- Participate in a 247 support rotation.
- Support complex web-based applications.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Apogee Services Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Meenu Srivastav
Contact Company:Apogee Services Private Limited