- Configure and execute data migration job using AvePoint
- Review and analyze log after each data migration job. Investigate and provide resolution for issues reported in the logs. If required, work with Product Owner, site owner and AvePoint vendor to resolve issues.
- Conduct sanity testing of migrated site, data and functionality in SharePoint 2016 to ensure everything is in order, before handing it over to Product Owner.
- Apply patches and configuration settings to AvePoint, SharePoint and eROOM as required
- Submit DNS registration and SSL certification provisioning requests
- Create and update documents around data migration process.
- Sending out communications to stakeholders
Skillset and experience needed:
- Meticulous and enjoy working with data migration activities with eyes for details is mandatory.
- At least 2 years of working experience on data migration of Content Management System. (e.g. OpenText eROOM to SharePoint).
- At least 2 years of working experience on SharePoint Administration (minimal SharePoint 2013 and above).
- At least 2 years of working experience on Windows server (2012 and above), IIS and .Net
- Knowledge and exposure on AvePoint and Open Text eROOM is preferred but not pre-requisite.
- Understanding of fundamental network (e.g. load-balanced set-up, DNS mapping etc) is required.
- Knowledge on technical document creation and updates. Good writing skills.
- This job requires working in the US Eastern Timezone (8 am to 5 pm US ET) on weekdays. Work schedule may change, subject to needs by project team. Occasional weekends work may be required.
- Experience in working in a dynamic global environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Apogee Services Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Meenu Srivastav
Contact Company:Apogee Services Private Limited