- Establishing strong relationships with HR Talent & Performance Management Leadership, coordinating IT solutions across a diverse global HR landscape
- Managing the analysis of HR business objectives, processes, current HR systems and recommending Process & IT solutions
- Facilitating the design of business processes and IT solutions by consulting with HR leadership & business process owners to support business objectives
Participating in the Pre-study & Anticipation phases of the project life cycle, including the design & definition of business processes, development of solution proposals, assessing technology alternatives, executing proof of concepts and contributing to the creation & approval of Project Business Cases
- Play a leading role in the execution of projects that deliver new or modified solutions to support business requirements working with a variety of project & application management teams globally and working with IT vendors that support HR business functions
- Ensuring that delivered solutions are maintained & supported in line with the evolving expectations of Schneider's HR Organisation and business processes
The candidate will have a BS/BA (preferably in Business, Operations Management or HR field) with 5+years of relevant experience
Talent & Performance Management Business experience desirable
Experience with implementing HR Applications, with an Expert understanding of Talent & Performance business processes & applicable strategy, solutions and technology
In-depth understanding of Requirements Management, Process Design, Analytics and Requirements Specification tools & techniques including, but not limited to, design thinking techniques, requirements elicitation techniques, questioning techniques, workshop facilitation, use case/scenario development, structured process & data modeling techniques, business case development,
An understanding of project management & governance techniques desirable
In-dept understanding of Fusion Global HCM Talent & Performance management functioning, architecture and configuration, would be a distinct advantage
Should have completed at least two full life-cycle implementation of an enterprise solutions,preferably within the HR domain
Highly adept at problem-solving, conflict resolution, and negotiation.
An acute understanding of User Experience based design required
Outstanding oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
Strong teaming and business partner relationship building skills.
Strong people management skills, with experience motivating and leading a project team or scrum team to deliver complex systems under tight timeframes.
Ability to anticipate business impact resulting from technical issues
International/domestic travel will be required
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Apogee Services Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Meenu Srivastav
Contact Company:Apogee Services Private Limited