Reporting to- Regional Manager-North
Qualification: Graduation & Post Graduation - Any Life Sciences stream
Territory- Part of Delhi
1. Plan and achieve monthly and annual sales results as per the Objectives given.
2. Ensure systematic collection of payment from customers as per the Policies of the Company and terms agreed on at the time of making a sale. Reagent payments will always be due within 30 days.
3. Develop and nurture a productive and convertible prospect Pipeline through effective and professional territory coverage.
4. Develop and maintain cordial and professional customer relationships across all levels in the customer hierarchy - be the face of the Company before the customer and work in conformity with bioMerieux Corporate Principles and Pillars.
5. Keep CRM updated on a sustained basis for call plans, call completed details, opportunities, Customer Company and contact details.
6. Gain and share market information with the Regional Manager and Team on competitor activity, market development, opportunities, new projects, etc.
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Industry:Medical Devices / Equipments
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Area Sales Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, Microbiology
Apogee Services Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Meenu Srivastav
Contact Company:Apogee Services Private Limited